Friday, February 03, 2006

Rant of the Week, Part Deuce

Okay, so I'm not sayin she's a gold digger...but she aint messin with no broke cracker.

Seriously, today sucked. That's the bad news. The good news is that I still have tomorrow night (I think) and plenty of pity food stowed in my condo. I had plans to go to Garf's (Karaoke bar and pool hall) tonight with Danielle and Maria, but unfortunately (again) Danielle called and dropped out last minute. Apparently, she rode herself out on her day off and had just no more energy. The other very unfortunate matter was that Maria was already gone and I, being not sure whether she was actually AT Garf's or not, couldn't go because if you're a girl and you show up alone at a bar in Vail, bad things. Well, actually anywhere that's the case. So it was too late to call my other friends (the guys) because I'm assuming they were already out. Or entirely wasted, or perhaps asleep. Anyway, so that's my story.

I'm not even going to go into the type of day I had at work. Sufficed to say, I want to cry and if my toaster worked, I would be sticking a fork in it.

This ends the depressing part of tonight's broadcast. Now for the fun part: a survey!
Would you rather:
A) Be buried in an avalanche
B) Lose yourself in debt
C) Be kidnapped by Columbian drug lords
D) Sit at home on a Friday Night?

I have a feeling that most people will pick C. All in all, it sounds like the most fun, yeah?

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I really hope that Vail isn't as bad for you as it sounds. I hope you're having a good week.

Luv Ya!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jokey Smurf said...

Yeah, I would vote for C. I hope you don't get your toaster fixed. I still need to hook you up with my best friend. Come back to us Ronnie.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home