Monday, January 23, 2006

I Do So Love the Pointless Surveys. Thank You Robbie!

1) Are you currently in a relationship or single? Hehehe. [Bitter laughter ensues] Take a guess.

2) Are you happy with where you are? Um...I'm in Vail, Colorado.

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast? Haven't ever met the right person, but I thought I did once, and at that point the falling was pathetically quick.

4) Have you ever cheated on someone? Never in my life.

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable? Only if you're playing Scrabble with Chris and you make up words because you don't want to lose. Usually you don't get away with it though.

6) Would you ever take someone back, if they cheated on you? I doubt he's coming back because he's getting married to said cheatee, but I'm 105% sure I wouldn't.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person or have you been married? Um, yes. With said retarded cheater. Once again, all talk. Funny, life.

8) Do you want children? Um, I already have some. And I see them enough, thanks.

9) If yes how many? How many yesses? Orange.

10) Would you consider adoption? I'm thinking of adopting a cat so that I can reach critical patheticness.

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool unique way of showing you would be? Oh, SHOWING, eh? Well THAT's a novel concept. I probably would be so shocked I wouldn't know what to do, except marry them.

12) Do you enjoy a chase? Not if I'm the one doing all the work. Been there.

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating someone? Absolutely not. That would be why I left Utah and tried to join a Monestary. Apparently, those are for men, so I ended up in Vail.

14) Do you believe love at first sight exists? Only if there is a sufficient amount of denial involved. And two really REALLY attractive people. And possibly alcohol.

15) Are you a romantic? Unfortunately, yes. That translates into "gullible" in most places.

16) Do you believe that you can change someone? Physically? Yes. But only with anesthetic and sharp surgical tools.

17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object where would it be? Cuba.

18) I'm going to make up my own question. Is borange a word? It most certainly is. And if you get the chance, tell Garrett that.

19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting? Hahahaa! Give in? Nevahhhh!!!

20) Do you have feelings for someone right now, whether they know or not? Only for the Smurf, for whom I will eternally pine until Prince William comes around. (Muah!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jokey Smurf said...

You're welcome. And I'm blushing. And your answers are hilarious. I laughed out loud all the way down.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home