Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Werewolf Wednesdays....

I don't know what the heck was up with today, but everyone (and their dogs) was acting INSANE. I'm not kidding. The Allans, their children, and their dog were driving eachother (and consequently, me) absolutely bonkers. And I don't mean that in a good, "haha isn't it funny" way. I mean that in an "I might be a werewolf because I felt like causing much violence and harm to small helpless things" way. Seriously though, ever since my Junior year (when I was bitten by that freakishly hairy man late one night) I have given the theory some real contemplation. Why, I ask myself, do I seem to lose some of my emotional and psychological control with the turning of the moon? Why do I crave rare steak when the lunar surface is in full lumination? Why do I sometimes get the urge to attack people? And why am I so hairy? (Just kidding.) I do seem to find myself longing to run freely and pillage instead of sleeping at night, though. And I'm wondering if that's a part of what was going on today... Or perhaps it's just hump day again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home