Friday, January 13, 2006

Chronicles of Vailia - Chapter I

Okay, so here I sit in a store that is about 1/2 the size of my condo. I love the place, but being here and having no money really sucks a lot. I have seen exactly four locals close to my age since coming here, and all of them work at the pizza place down the street, at which I am soon to be a regular. So far, no friends. I haven't gone to church yet, but the Vail, Colorado Branch holds little promise as far as people to hang out with. I love the family that I work with. The owners are Poe and Kanchana Allan, with two young boys (7 & 8ish) Quinn and Jaden. They also have two dogs, a rottweiler (huge) and a scotty I think (tiny) who weighs probably six ounces. That's all I can write for now, but let me just say that Vail will be a lot more fun when I have money.

Miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home