Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Fondest Wish...

I love my friends. And after reading several of their blogs tonight, I've decided that what I want right now, more than anything else I could do right now would be to take away all the pain of my loved ones. Would that I had the power to compassionately heal people who had problems that they alone could not face. How I would love to shoulder their burdens, just for a little bit, while still carrying my own. But I guess that the Savior has already done that for me in a bigger way than we can ever hope to understand. So all I can offer to you, my most precious of earthly earnings, is a prayer that you will be okay. At least until I get back. Then at least, I can commiserate with you on how all of our lives suck, if nothing else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jokey Smurf said...

You said suck.

2:10 AM  
Blogger brown sugar said...

Hey babe, I love the fact that you would like to take away all of the sucky things that we go through. We all wish that for one another. But also take into consideration that all of the crap makes us who and what we are. Keep your head up and know that we will always be there for one another. Love ya!!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home