Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I Got a Dollar Hey Hey Hey Hey...

Holy Los Hermanos! Tonight was soooo slooowwwww. I was closing, and I had fourteen customers. En todo. And that was the extent of my working today. Luckily for me, this tragic occupational boredom did not last the entire day, thanks to Jon C. He took my morning shift, and it was a good thing because that way I only had to spend five hours being harassed by the new cook, instead of ten. I swear, I had gotten used to the general fare of Mexican sexual harrassment, and that I could deal with. Juan and Eduardo are always acting skeezy, but I usually just laugh it off. This guy is just too much. It's getting ridiculous. Today, he asked John H. if Ben was overly protective of me, as his sister. John, (acting rather thickly if you want my opininon) goes: "No, I don't think he even cares that much." Then the new guy proceeded to share his relief and say that he was now going to plan on asking me out. John realized his mistake at that point, but it was too late. Awesome, John. So I made him (Johnny) walk me out to my car after closing, fearing that I would be cornered by "Goody" a third time tonight. The specific details of those previous encounters I will elect not to recount.

So let's see, what else happened today? Oh yes. I slept in horribly late again. Well, not really because I got up at ten and then went back to bed half an hour later. So it was really a nap. Sort of. Anyway, so then Nicole comes over and we decide to darken my hair, which was partially because I had the stuff already, and also I'm tired of being called a Redhead. So we did that, and then Colee recieved a call from Kodey at work who finally got around to asking her out! They went out tonight as I understand, though I'm still standing by for the complete details. I am so disgustingly pleased with myself. I hope they get married.

All in all, today was a good day. I decided to have a positive attitude at work, so I was able to give really good service, was therefore tipped incredibly well, and also managed to write off my ongoing workplace harassment as a form of compliment, thus boosting my self-esteem. Nevermind that I don't get to go see Star Wars tonight. Esta bien.

Peace out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jokey Smurf said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home