Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Jetlag

Alright, who on earth in their right mind would stay up until three in the morning tinkering around on the interenet and writing blogs? Well, apparently there are many such whoms. And I am now one of the unfortunate individuals to join their ranks. Curse you and your addictive website, Chris. Okay, so this morning I woke up at ten. And then I woke up again at noon, and then again at two in the afternoon. That was the point at which I decided, This has got to stop. I can't believe I slept in so late! I am the product of so much self discepline, but misplaced in the wrong areas. Good gracious! I shall now have to formulate a plausible story about how I traveled to Bhali or some other unfortunately distant place, only to return early this morning with a severe case of jetlag. Yes, that's the ticket...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home