Saturday, May 28, 2005

Mindless Emoting

Bites. Itch. All over. I've determined that I'm allergic to mosquito bites. Something I forgot I hate about Summer. Last night was awesome. Slept in until about one this morning. Sad, but not ashamed. Tomorrow morning I have cleaning checks, so I have to get up super early. Am watching Crocodile Dundee. Good movie. Why? Don't know. But I'm quite amused. Went to lunch with Ben and Betty today, then I played Zelda at Ben's house. Totally wasted the giant spider in the first level, then realized how pathetic that was and stopped playing. Went to work and toiled away the night pleasing other people. This song came on the radio on my way home that perfectly described my situation. I think it was called 'make a girl feel good'. Great song. Made me a little sad, but also strengthened my resolve. Man, I hope no one reads this. Not that it would make sense to anyone but me. Still... I have cramps. Think I took too much medicine also. Okay, so seriously now I'm going to stop writing. End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home