Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Beautiful Family. Now accepting bids...



So, I've been thinking. I haven't blogged in forever, but that point is moot. I need to blog SOMETHING, and frankly my friends, you kindof missed the boat on the whole "rant angrily about lost love and lying boyfriends" week(s). Lucky you. So I now turn my attention to the topic of the current week: why does nobody call me anymore??? Honestly, I mean, not even my MOM has called me more than twice in the past week, and believe me when I say that that's truly abnormal. Even with my current single status, I believe that I should be getting at least some, if not more than usual phone calls. You have no idea how depressing it is to leave class after four hours and not have a single missed call, text message, anything. So triste... Anyway, so my latest goal (actually pretty much the goal of my life to date) has been to learn something new EVERY DAY. I've taken a popular euphamism and turned it into a veritable life calling, so it seems. So here is what I learned today, ladies and gentlemen. Did you know that *67 works even on cell phones? My ingenious roomate figured this out today and I decided to give it a try. It's amazing. You could call the president up on his little red Nokia with this sucker and you could call him a banana rat fink; and for all he would know it was crazy Condalisa playing a prank. Beautiful. God bless modern technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home